Wal-Mart employees Jabari Jones, 20, 5216 Broadmoore Court, Alexandria, and Shawn Williams, 19, 324 Eleanor St., Colfax, were arrested Saturday night in connection with theft from Wal-mart, 2050 N. Mall Drive, according to the Alexandria Police Department.
Wal-Mart’s loss prevention employee told police he allegedly observed Jones and Williams take electronic items out of boxes and placing them inside their pants pockets.
The following items were allegedly stolen:
- Two Samsung Digital Camera, $100 value each.
- Four Zune MP3 players valued at $290 each.
- A Sony camera, valued at $100.
- A JVC camera, valued at $350.
- A Moto cell phone, valued at $240.
- A LG cell phone, valued at $280.
- A Zune MP3 player, valued at $90.
- A DS Lite, valued at $170.
- A Zune 32G, valued at $290
They were booked into the Rapides Parish Jail.